Sunday, June 26, 2005

Last night was a "Im a moron" time.
We so wanted to go to a DnB but apart from the city parade in bumblefuck city there was nada in town.But still I had a great time.I wonder if the others felt the same way tho.
Then we went to Alex's, actually it was a suprise if we can qualify it like that, cuz he didnt really wanted to come out so we came to his.
And I found a book of famous insults, interesting reading.And Ucintha was nice to me, for once.I think she's a bit jealous.Oh well.

Due to some stupid problems, everything I had on my blog disappeared.I guesss Im back to the start.And brown.

Its been such good weather here, you have the impression you're in costa del woluwe, and poseidon being the posh swimming pool where only mega coolos people can go.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home