Thursday, June 30, 2005

You know the way sometimes you dont feel like talking, well sometimes you just dont feel like writing.Because you' re lazy.
Yesterday, there was this storm and hardcore rain so I stayed in and Ed was there, and we were so bored and there was no tv so we decided to occupy ourselves.
I told him we should go surf in chatrooms (over 18, off course) and warm up old pervs.Our nickname was "needcocknow" and we were having fun when this guy send us this personal request for a convo and he wanted to talk to us and i gave him my mum's hotmail address (cuz I know the password).
He wanted a picture of us and I gave him a random picture of someone and then we insisted in seeing a picture of him and he started his webcan and basically the only thing we saw was a guy wanking.He had a small ugly dick.And then the cam when up his fat hairy belly and we saw his ugly face.And he was at work.
And then after pretending we loooooved him so muchIi started insulting him but it didnt work cuz he told me he loved being insulted.

Oh well, fuck off.

At night we went for a drink tho it was raining loads, the streets werent flooded anyway and I fell on my knees.Now they hurt and i have a hole in my pants.

Oh yeah and while eating at a kebab, we saw all these losers with a big L standing in front of an RnB club, and they looked so pathetic and i so wanted to go in.And Marek decided that yoyoblingbling style rocked so he wants to dress like that now.I ll get him a dolar chain for his birthday.

Perverted kids are mean.im sure I wasn one of these when i was little.I was innocent and i remmember seeing life so differently from the other children.I hated school since the first day I put a step in.Plus i was in an Italian class when I actually didnt speak Italian at that time.So I was skipping school all the time, especially on wednesdays.

2 Comments:

Blogger blindside the goldfish said...

why did you miss school especially on wednesdays? i had a friend when i was a kid who did that and he used to say it was because he liked having a break between mon tues and thurs fri... : )

1:26 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

I used to skip fridays for the same reason but also because i thought that wednesday was a useless school day.You dont have enough breaks, thats it.Plus I had to take the bus to go home and I thought the bus driver was a perv, so i did everything to avoid him;

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home