Saturday, July 02, 2005

Last night I was kinda drunk and I went for a pee and I had not noticed that women walking her dog and she saw me and she was kinda scared and shocked.But still I though it was kinda funny.
Yesterday the sales started and I went shopping and I went to Mango.There was so many people,fighting,trying the clothes in front of everyone and showing horrible their horrible lovehandles to the rest of the world and so many people queuing to buy horribles clothes, that looked like the ones I wear when I know that nobody will see me.

Why go to the sales when you can simply steal clothes?

Actually I say that but I ve never stolen anything, well at least not clothes.The most expensive were adidas shoes.But I think it was fare cuz they pay poor kids a dollar and then sell them for hundred.I also steal when there s too many people in the queue, but thats not my fault again, they should just have more employees.

Oh yeah and I love stealing candles and ashtrays.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home