Monday, July 04, 2005

Comments are the best part on people's blogs.In fact I only read comments.
Some people just dont have anything to write and these are the most interesting.As if blogs had something to say actually.We went to the park and all the babies were around us, I think they could feel the cool atitude we have.And they were all boys, and all wanted to play with pierre cuz pierre is cool off course.And Aurel (or whatever you write his name) gave me a flower, already a little player.
Then we went to Schuman and I took loads of stupid pictures and then to Mappa which was actuazlly closing and which is actually very expensive.
Oh yeah, and we tryed peanut butter m&m's and almond ones, and they are so good.Vive les US.Its the only thing they are good for.Oh yeah that and putting on each product the amount of carbs.As if someone gave a fuck here.
And its raining today and its my birthday and I dont feel any different and certainly not more wise or more of a rebel.Im just nineteen today.
I listen to PULP since Im nine, so actually, today could be a cool tenth anniverssary.I ve always thought that they were so tacky, so sexy, so lost and so british and that they should put PULP in clubs rather than cheap britney spears.
N'est ce pas o'Reillies?!
I believe we all make choices, but sometimes it isnt that simple.What if you choose life, so you choose to exist but then you dont choose to live it?It all become confused and mixed up then.
Anyway it isnt my case, I have a structured life.Oh well, at least this is what I choose to see.It is better like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Mcloughlin said...

Thanks for your messege on my blog,,,i guess being an astronaught was a good idea,,,,,but id leave law and be a mermaid,,,like your site,,,its groovy and honest,i visit it again sometime,,,,,keep doing what your doing

3:48 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

Happy birthday, lady! :)

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home