Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My birthday was GREAT!i saw the people I wanted to see.
I was just wondering right now if actually the people that write a blog have a life?I mean right now Im on vacation, I dont have anything to do at all.But the others?
Oh well, i hope i wasnt offending.
Last night i went to the park and we played all these stupid games, which was quite funny actually and then it started raining and we all went under the trees hoping we were not walking on someone's pee.
and then we went on the roundabout in Montgom, I was quite scared to cross but still I had to, cuz everyone was already on the other side.
oh yeah, before on my way to the park, I saw a couple doing things in a car, it was quite funny cuz I was looking at them and actually it took me at least twenty seconds to realize what they were doing!
london will organize the next olympic games in 2012, I so wanted Russia to win in the competion.And then, the stadium would be decorated with old tanks and rests of the Kursks (or whatever you spell it), and then many countries wouldn participate like previously.Cuz actually OG were held in Russia, but many countries decided deliberately not to participate, that is bullshit.
The political government doesnt represent a country.I hate it when people assimilate the US to georges Bush, THe us are also a nation of democrats, people that dont follow Bush ideals.But it is also a country who has a culture, musicians, traditions and art.
Oh well, this is just my opinion, voila.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

thanxs!my blg is just the name of a manga!

9:50 AM  
Blogger sinner said...

me life have. blogging keeps me from watching TV while scratching myself. it's like aerobics for me. The kids complain because dad is on the computer more.

5:37 PM  
Blogger blindside the goldfish said...

hey : ) where did you go. like reading your randomness

9:02 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

im back!

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home