Monday, September 19, 2005

Chicha Sunday

Yesterday it was the 18th of september, not a normal sunday, not the ones where you are desperately trying to find an occupation or face terrible Monday morning.No it was dia de fiesta nacional.But I secretly didnt really cared.
At nigth I went to a bbq, and got smashed with piscola.I heard this conversation going on, and there was a guy talking about how disgusting his cousin was, and blabla.I started listening and it appeared that the poor guy was gay, and thats his major crime cuz you know it is sooooo wrong, off course.
And so, what was supposed to be a normal conversation turned into this huge debate.I was so shocked and dont know how but I think I had the best arguments and most of the times he couldnt answer anything.But you know here everyone thinks like this average young chilean, so it isnt because I casse him in front of all his friends that it really made a difference.
But still after that, everything went back to normal and he was like ' so you agree with me' and I was like yeah yeah, off course.
Also, here tho Im half chilean, Im still considered as a GRINGA.
Then we went to two other parties and then after that I got home but couldn open the door, so dcided to sleep outside but then I dont know how I managed to open it and fell asleep like a baby.
Now I woke up because of the cleaning lady who' s a little biatch and forced me out of bed because of all the noise she was making and she has to clean the room.And my stomach burns like acid and I had fresh pomelo juice which didnt improve anything.
I know she hates us, for no reason.

I had the weirdest dream at night that was mainly linked con mi noche.
I was with my brother at a party here in Chile and then we decided to go home so we followed this group of very hot guys that werent that hot but still I was trying to convince myself of that and before leaving a guy gave to my brother a blue crazy pill and then he got all paranoid but still we were walking and the guys went in a house but we couldn get in so we continued walking and I felt someone following us and I look and it was an old guy.I know the meaning of the old guy, I know why he is almost in every single of my dreams and I hate it.Im always so pissed off cuz it isnt that positive.But still he was there so we went straight home and he disappeared.Then we were inside but my brother had brought loads of abandonned dogs that wouldn stop appearing.That I have no clue what it means and then I woke up because of the noise.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does the old man look like and what does he represent? Do you really like the taste of kissing smokers!? Great Blog!!!

7:21 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

dreams are such a trip

7:45 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

At first he was dressed in white and white hair and beard.But now he looks like a poor chilean old guy.The old guy is always running after me reminding me to grow up and face reality.Smokers have a nice breath.
Yeah dreams are a trip outside consciousness which envolves the abstract of each situation we live.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you go up to the old guy and talk to him, maybe then he will leave you alone! and waht happened to all the great pictures!!!! i don't like reading i prefer to look at pictures!!! its a lot more fun! still excellent blog!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

thanxs
yeah when im in the mood, ill take pictures of the evil.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home