Thursday, September 01, 2005

So yeah, here i am sitting here for the very last time
Im leaving in a couple of minutes
Im not sad
I might be in a couple of weeks but now, no Im just too nervious and tired
I know I ll be back at some point
And I know that I will meet new crazy lama's wherever I go
The guy told me I should be careful and not trust people that easily, I ll see how it goes
I want to take all the souvenirs of my life there but I cant
Anew life is starting
Bye Bye Brussels, Hola Chile

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and you know we'll miss you.
:) and ;( at the same time...

11:32 AM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

hello i got there yesterday
i ll email you whem i have time
im already getting used in being treated like a princess
but i ll tell you everything
bisou ml

1:01 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

looking forward to hearing of your new experiences.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home