Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Oh well, its been a week or so that I ve stopped blogging, because I didnt really feel like writing, also i'd wake up at one each day and wouldnt find anything very interesting to tell.I mean I could go on about how amazing the night before was, but that isnt interesting, it doesnt interest anyone and Im not interested in it neither.
I had a sauna for the first time in my life at Aura's and I really did enjoyed it, at first I was sure I might feel trapped and get paranoid, but maybe because I was a lil bit drunk I was ok with it and also sweating everywhere and around my friends.

I dont like tom cruise movies, I mean I think that the movies would be all right if only tom cruise wasnt in it.I was watching Last Samourai and got so bored after exactly 26 minutes.Some people feel they always should have the attention of everyone focused on themselves, always having to be the hero of the day.the worse is that i criticize that behaviour, but sometimes, Im like that, all loud and making crap jokes just to make people laugh, I guess I can be a moron sometimes, and more or less a nice moron.

I got marek the best present for his birthday, a photography book, with the most amazing pictures, photos that you really dont know how the person could actually imagine to take.July is the month of all birthdays and Im already broke.

I always question myself if i should write something personal or keep on writing about nonsence facts that arent logical at all.
If so, I ll just say a few things about my family.my mum is the weirdest person in the world, when me and my brother were kids, she told us she could speak a very cool language that noone knew of.And she taugh us some words.And actually it was things she had invented, but we were convinced it was true.Kids are so naive most times.
My sister is in Japan right now, sweating.

My brother is a real perv and I think that my father is borderline from what I know of it.
GREAT, who said that every family was normal?
Not me.

4 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

glad to see an update.
i like how you have a large font.
that really helps on the black background.

you know what they say, "earth is the insane asylum of the universe"

9:08 AM  
Blogger blindside the goldfish said...

glad you're back. your mother sounds interesting.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

Thanxs!yeah my mum is a bit of a weirdo.In general all my friends like her;She's quite funny!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha! "your mum sounds interesting"... that's just begging for a your mama joke. although it's true that your family is a very interesting entity!
it's also true that your present rocks, and it does so very much indeed... i tihnk i had something smart to say but let's just i'm drunk and have forgotten, shall we?

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home