Thursday, July 14, 2005

Yesterday I had to wake up so early to go do some papers for my visa, cuz im actually gone go live in Chile.Im leaving on the first of september.But before Im going to Australia for a month.In a way I am so excited about the idea of discovering a new country and visit it but at the same time, most of my friends will be here nad i wont be able to do things with them.Plus after I come back from Aussie land i'll be here only for five days.
Whenever I think about it, Im qite sad, I ve lived my whole life here, I was born twenty minutes away from my actual house, and all in a sudden I have to leave everything I know, all the people I like to go to Chile.Its gona be such a big change.
What I keep on telling me is that if I dont like there I can still come back.Nothing is ever definite.Fortunately.

I went to play freesby ( or whatever you spell it) with a couple of friends in a really cool park.Im crap at it even tho I ve played it so many times and off course I kept loosing the game we had invented.And I so needed to pee and I couldnt go behind a tree, because they were too thin, also there were kids running everywhere and I didnt wanted to scare them.I hate happy kids that run everywhere.So I had to wait untiol we decided to leave and go in a civilised café.
At night everyone weznt to see charlie and the Chocolate Factory but I was too tired so I watched an Australian movie, and I fell asleep, as usual.I m never able to watch a movie until the end, generally its because I cannot concentrate until the end, too hyperactive.

When my brother read that i had put on my blog that he was a real perv, he became all red and told me that he was gona go and complain to the police, ahah.it was just funny joke, without being a joke, cuz he is a real perv!

I dont have much tosay at the moment, I could go on about how tired I am right now ( I only woke up ten minutes ago), about how moody I am in the morning, about this really stupid blog I keep on reading tho it IS so annoying, the girl keeps on posting pictures of all the paries she's been to to show how many fun she has in her life, or about the fact that I still have the impression not to know myself, but shhhhh thats a secret.

2 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

i wish i could move to different countries! :-)

3:20 PM  
Blogger pocketsdumbfat said...

how would the chilean girl who has lived her whole life in belgium know what birmingham is like
(it sucks)

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home