Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So today I was supposed to go to Santiago for some uni shit, but didnt in the end cuz I woke up at 12.It is over the time where I was jetlagged and would wake up at 6/7 am all hyperactive.
But I really do have to go tomoro.
Something so horrible happened yesterday, and it wasnt really my fault.
we were having tea with some guests and my stomach was burning and there was only tea and I wanted some cold water so I ask the stupid employee to bring me a glass of water, but she has such a small insignificant brain that can remember only two words: ' serve tea' and I asked three times but she wouldn bring it and my stomach was hurting like hell, I was all red, and I did something quite rude, I decided to go get some water in the kitchen by myself so I stood up stepped back, broke a table, the lukuma cake fell and there was cream everywhere on the carpet.And i was so red, my face was burning and couldn stop laughing, erm i was the only one, chilians dont have a sence of humour.
IOh well, Im just clumsy, I always fall on the floor even when Im sitting not doing nething.
Tomoro I ll try and take pictures, not of the brokken table nor the smashed cake but of Santiago.Im such a fat baby that I ll go to bed early tonight to be able to wake up at seven.ARGH.

1 Comments:

Blogger pocketsdumbfat said...

yeah me too.
go to adware dot come
yeah adware.
i wanna be the guy in rainman
(the rainman, not tom cruise)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home