Friday, September 30, 2005

Alte Kirchen Haben Dunkle Glaser


Ed is acting like a victim.He has this horrible house mate called Tim which is an evil virgin and who's persecuting him.But thats only because secretly he is jealous that Ed comes from Europe and that he comes from one of the most pathetic places in Australia, you know, where everyone is just so bored, and where everyone ends up marrying their cousin.And I think that Ed should persecute him too and write evil things about him in his blog, but he doesnt.
Once I was left alone in the house and I went through al his stuff, I really wanted to find some kind of secret but I only found the most horrible, tacky underwears. They were real farmers underwears. And actually Ed told me he did the same.And yeah, he also found his underwears.And also Tim is just so stupid and arrogant. He' s convinced Im a European princess, just because while I was in Australia I wouldnt do the dishes. Thats unfair cuz I did plenty of other things.I would motivate them to clean the kitchen by singing AbbA and inventing stupid danses.Also I stole posters to decorate their house.And I think I also helped to clean the house at some point.But thats not it, he would go on about how all Australian are so cultured, just because they can name at least five European leaders and that people in Europe cannot even name the prime minister, but thats normal why should we give a fuck about whats happening in Australia, when we can get drunk and have fun?
Well, Im just being mean but its just that those kind of people that think they know everything about everything, that always have an opinion and with who a normal conversation leads to a debate are just too annoying.

Im writing a story about a girl who gets lost in another dimension. I know that I might never end it but until now I think it is quite coolos panos.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Board of the Amateur Bloggers Association is pleased to announce that the Blogger 'Bleach Infamous Strawberry' has been awarded a life-time acheivement award for her consistently outstanding publications. The panel noted the undeniable 'wowww wowww woowwww' factor that is present throughout, and would also like to pay tribute to her low-key charity work with rehabilitated truck drivers, menopaused English teachers, and perverted koalas.
'Bleach is an example to us all on how a blogger should employ one's blog for the good of humanity...each week there is something different as she attempts to put a little more colour on the net!' (Nelson Mandela)

6:10 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

that is a funny comment.

um... oh.. your story sounds interesting.
also, once i had a roommate who persecueted me. it sucks!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

ahah! yeah I will I promise!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home