Monday, September 26, 2005

Do You Want To See My Monkey


Last night, I had the best of the best dream. When I woke up, the first thing I thought was that I would have loved, as a kid, to read a story that would have been kinda similar to it. I was the hero, off course. People were dressed in a 1984 way, and it started here in Chile, and ended up in a bumblefuck motorway in England. And there was my mum and she was so stupid, but still I rescued her, even tho at first I wanted her to commit suicide. I also killed many bats, and I was stuck in a cave with another girl, and loads of water.
I watched Love Actually, two times, and now I know all the worse quotes from the movie someone could possibly know. Oh, and I know the music as well.
And now, I can draw fat, naked women perfectly and koalas.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is indeed a great blog, even better photo. hey start adding comments to mine, i was finally able to post a picture of the curry!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

yeah, you re the next naked chef..... tim must be proud of you.....
the curry doesnt look very yummy yummy, but maybe it was good, erm vicky probably enjoyed it, this is why she wanted to sleep witn u!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

thanxs spencer. koalas have anice life , you know.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Woah the layout is so crazy, it took me a while to figure out how to read it but I GOT it. You're so hot, ML. Hot like wow.

Draw me a koala!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home