Saturday, October 08, 2005

Candies And Your mum's Undies







Yesterday I started to study my South American history book, since I have an exam in december.Basically, I read stuff about south american culture and tribes and how events that have happened in Europe have influenced the course of history here, in Chile.As I didnt knew much I find it very interesting.
When I was 14 or 15, I had an english history teacher that I hated and I think she hated me too cuz I was always persecuting the fat greek sitting next to me and talking to my friends.Once I even created a huge gossip and I told many kids that she was an alcoholic, in the end, everyone was talking about that and I became really scared because I was convinced she would find out I was the one responsible of this huge lie.
Anyway, once she asked us to write an essay about what had happened during the middle age in our countries.I was very lazy so I didnt do any research, and then I invented this huge thing and I described tribes that had never existed and wars that had never happened.I also invented names and blabla.My parents thought it was hilarious.The teacher said it was very interesting and that she had never heard of these events before.I got the best mark.

10 Comments:

Blogger JaG said...

I love all those sunny pictures! I want some sun too!!

2:23 PM  
Blogger pocketsdumbfat said...

you have better clothes now than you used to.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Blogger,

I represnt the iconic 1980's female Greek pop-artist, Helena Paporizou (famous hits include 'Summer Bubbles' & 'I don't ride with Malakas'). I am writing to inform you that you are in breach of the Helena Paporizou name & copyright. We have not received any request, nor granted any permision for you to post pictures from her 1987 hit album 'Helena By The Sea'on your blog! We strongly advise you to remove the offending pictures, or indeed seek permission from Helena's estate, or face possible legal action.

Yours Sincerly,

Yakinnis Wankera

Representative of Helena Paporizou.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

sorry if i look like a greek man!wankera you' re a wanker, a bit like dan!do u remember dan the wanker?????

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely scammed.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Haha, your teacher must've been so daft, how'd she become a teacher? you're awesome, come do my homework. :D

5:45 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

she WAS very stupid in fact, I mean she d talk more about herself than teach us history!But its probably because i was goood at telling stories this is why it looked so realistic!

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked Mrs Wright, she was the best..also she did smell of whiskey!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

yeah,she did.How could you possibly like her, im really curious.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was so friendly, funny and made history interesting with her little stories....she had been to all of the places and could actually talk about the stuff for real! And she gave really good marks..I was her favourite.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home