Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What You See, Is What We Chose To Show You.


That is mean but its also very funny.And its not really a secret.If I was a very fat woman,if my breast falling on my big tummy, that I would put lots of lipstick and have stains on my teeth and that I was wearing very tiny underwears, and that all in a sudden, they would disappear, I would:
a) Think its a pervy neighbour that stole them.
b) That my husband got bored of this daily nightmare.
To punish him, I would buy the worse ever looking underwears and force him to look at me like that.But still I dont think its a secret, but its funny.
And today Im sick, I ve been sleeping all day and now Im kinda hyperactive, watching a tv show about fat women that want to be attractive.maybe you should stop eating 3 breakfasts?There's hope.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, yes. But sad too, as we encounter yet another person who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. Oh well.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Ophelia Mourne said...

I added you to my link list. your blog makes me all warm and fuzzy.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

i hate it when my tubby friends make me feel bad becuse they're tubs and i'm not, and then they're shoving cake or some girly fat foods down they're throats and i'm like STOPPPP, and there is hope.

what would you do if your hubs was wearing your skivvys? I'd cry caus then they'd be all stretched out.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can fat girls want to be attractive? i bet half of them wouldn't be attractive even if they WERE skinny.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

yes thats true!And not all fat girls are ugly.
To reply to krista Id just say that when my friends do eat loads of junk it influences me to eat MORE than them and in a compulsive way :) !

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home