Monday, October 17, 2005



Yesterday, I was watching a stupid Tv program called "Mientras no Estas" which basically means "While you're not home".The whole idea is that, a team of houseworkers chose a house and then to get the people out, they tell this people they've won a sejourn in a bumblefuck place and then while these people are away, they redecorate the house and then the people come back, and they cry and they cant believe their eyes,oh my god this is just so amazing,blabla.And everyone is just so happy and its so totally uninteresting.So while watching, I just came out with a new revolutionary idea, which would obviously be more entertaining to watch on tv.The people go on holiday and while they are away, this whole team of people crash the house and all the nice stuff and when the people come back they are just like oh my god what happened, I cant believe my eyes and they cry and blabla.And in the end, all the people that have watched this program are happy and had a good laugh.
Tho, because of the cost, I think there would be only one tv show and then it would be over forever.
I've also been busy studying Biology today, and its just so hilarious.Like their definition of someone that smokes fags is "Someone who is unhappy in his family, whose parents dont believe in god, who doesnt talk to his parents much, will be way more vulnerable and will obviously start smoking, whereas a good catholic would never do drugs and blabla.I guess it MUST be true.Off course.


5 Comments:

Blogger Pei said...

while your not home...
yup standard reality TV bullshit I tell you they're a dime a dozen kinda TV show

And smoking... lol that's hilarious.
I guess I MUST be unhappy in my family and they mustn't believe in god and I guess I don't talk to my family...

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to break it to ya but its not a revolutionary new idea! Its already been done before! Its called a Laurence Free House at the Bumblefuck Mansion, where absolutely anyone who has ever heard of him is invited! :) and then Lo's dad comes home and goes 'WAT D FUK HAPPENED HERE LAURENCE!!!'..to which he replies 'wot?'.
Still funny blog, great pics, keep up the good work!

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a good idea for the tv show

3:58 AM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

yeah but I dont think it would be a longlasting tv show!

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny you say this... because there's a new tv show coming out on MTV called "Home Wrecker" where one of the guys from "Jackass" messes up someone's house.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/homewrecker/about.jhtml

i too love your blog

i hope you adjust to Chile!

tony
tony@buzznet.com

with all your killer pictures you should get a Buzznet account
http://www.buzznet.com
its free!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home