Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"I Dont Care If You Dont Care.But We're Still Stars, Dont You Think?"She said


Big Ass/White Ass.
I didnt crack them, I bought them like that without noticing that there was this huge hole, decorating my ass.
Its like a few months ago, I got a new party dress and when I got home I tried it and the zip literaly exploded, I had cracked it.I just though that it was time to stop drinking like a fat kid and start a diet or buy bigger clothes.I did both, so now I have many many extra baggy trousers.Eventually nobody cares but thats ok cuz nor do I.
And Im on a strike since yesterday, really I can not concentrate and do some work, I should but I dont.Maybe I should watch Tv and get depressed.
Oh, and I went to the cinema and I saw the shittiest movie ever, Monster in law or something, the kind of movie supposed to be funny but all the things that happen are just so predictable, and Im always for the mean people, and off course in the end everyone is happy and blabla.But really, everyone is just so retarded in that movie.And everyone though it was sooooo hilarious.Yay!
An old friend from Brussels is getting married, that is just shocking, he's only 19.The worse is that I feel guilty cuz I was the one to present him to his future ex wife.And now they're getting married.ARGH!Its not possible, like the only reason that would make me marry someone was to go live in a country if I was an illegal immigrant but then again, it wouldn be a real thing, it would just be interested.And I would divorce soon after.According to my biology book, which is REALLY becoming my bible, once you get married, maximum a year after you have kids,uh!But really having great sex doesnt involve getting married, anyway I hope that one of them will freak out and that it wont happen.There is hope.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is he?

n

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I represent a high profile recruiment angency that provides Body Doubles for big Hollywood movies. See most actors and actresses are insecure about their bodies and rarely accept to have there bums shown on the camera, thats when we get the call to find someone who has an incredible ars to do the shower scenes, etc and make the stars look even sexier.
I think you should give me a call if you're ever on the West Coast!

Dan 'd' Man
Koala Body Doubles.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there again,
Unfortunately we have more than enough candidates in the 'big black ass' section, so I'm afraid you might find work in that field limited. May I suggest you apply for roles as the double for people like Penelope Cruz, etc... I understand it is not as exciting or challenging as playing some big mama, but due to the nature of your ars you will be basically limited shampoo, soap and skin care products, along with a few cameo appearences as Angelina Joline's ars!

Dan 'd' Man
Koala Body Doubles.

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

canon le froc ahahaha et le reste aussi :D

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they ARE nice jeans though

4:33 PM  
Blogger Dave Irish said...

agreed.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

thanxs! yeah and i totally agree with u that jlo is scary!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home