Thursday, November 03, 2005

And You Will Shout My Name.






I went to the only honourable bar.Cuz everywhere else is just such a laugh.
I went to see Corpse Bride today, the characters are all sweet and funny, and I loved the ending when the dead bride flies away.
I had a weird dream, where my arm was bleeding for no reason, there was also a lion outside and I asked him if I could lie next to him, I wasnt scared, I just wanted to sleep and then I woke up and I was in my underwears and I was looking for trousers.it was very bizarre.
There are Christmas decorations everywhere in the malls and we're only in november.And its so unusual cuz I associate father christmas with snow and windy days.Not with palm trees and long sunny days, tho I dont complain cuz its kinda cool.
And all the ugly kids are hyperactive already, yay.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'woooooooohooooooooooo oooooh yeah I won, I'm the first!!!, I'm the world's greatest!!!!.....I'm going to fucking DisneyLand baby!!! ohh yeaaaaah,....I'm speechless I dunno what to say,...I'd like to thank God and Pepsi for making this all possible! my parents, my agent, all my wonderful fans for turning out today you guys are incredible i love you all!....oh yeah and what a brilliant blog to read, I never ever thought that I'd one day be the first person to leave a comment, its something you dream about as a kid, its amazing!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sucks when lions steal your pants. Even in dreams.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

beautiful castle.. it is a castle, right??

They started putting Christmas decorations up too, makes me angry.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

yeah, its a castle, actually it is where the president of chile spends his summer vacations.I hate early chritsmas decorations too, for no reason in fact.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh LORD that is the biggest platitude/thing your mother says

why is christmas so commercial? why do they put up decorations so early? oy OY OY

is it about your life escaping.. death approaching, or what? quit crying, either way

www.pocketsdumbfat.yar.com

9:58 AM  
Blogger pocketsdumbfat said...

krista thinks she is like raymi but better and actually she is

neither.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

Everyone knows that you're bored, n est ce pas ned?

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beuh, being bored c'est pour les plebs. je suis jamais bored, je suis tjrs disaffected.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

good for you.

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home