Monday, October 24, 2005

I Sometimes Try To Forget Whats In This Box.



Once, I almost got kicked out of my school.
Once, I broke one of my sister's finger, I was very young, we were fighting.
Once, she broke my nose which wasnt very nice.
Once, I danced on a car, and I did a stupid ABBA choregraphy ( eventually it was more than once).
Once, I saw a horror movie when I was 4 and I freaked out so much that I' ve never seen any other horror movies.
Once, I saw whales.
Once, I had a psycho boyfriend.
Once, I threw up by both my noise and mouth, and I really wanted to die.
Once, I stole a 15$ flower which wasn even beautiful or useful, just cuz it was easy.
Once, I decided to change style and cut my hair like a boy, I looked like such a mess.
Once, I wrote a book when I was 6, it was a story about two brothers, the good one and the bad one, I did all the drawings too and gave it to my dad.
Once, I went to see a shrink, but she was so annoying that I never went back.She had a horrible body and wouldn stop showing her undies, and she was ugly and she had orange hair and yerk, she was boring.
Once, I peed in my pants when I was very young just to get what I wanted.
Once, I hate six fajhitas which is kinda loads.
And eventually I got bored of all these "once", that's it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

Never be afraid to do things again. Once...twice...three time if need be...heh heh.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Pei said...

Once was a long time ago...

12:29 PM  
Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

YOUR Blog is the place to be! But thanks for saying nice things on mine.

4:33 PM  
Blogger youshouldntdothat said...

bullet train of thought

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is cute! thank you for visiting mine and i will keep visiting yours!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

All of those onces are interesting, I love your blog.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home