Sunday, October 30, 2005

Look, This Is Brand New

This is how it starts.
Drinking Pisco Sour during the whole afternoon and night and having to say hi to guys full of spots, yerk.I guess youth can be painful.I've been to many cool places recently but I didnt take many pictures.Also, once I was in a street and this guy comes up to me and just goes, yeah you're completely crazy to show your camera to everyone, someone will steal it and I actually know girls that got their camera stolen, so I only take pictures in my neighbourhood.
My sister got a puppy and he's amazingly sweet, but its kinda scary cuz she really treats him like a little baby and is overprotective with him, and Im sure that this dog will turn out in a egocentric dog that will eventually never obey to her orders.
I see many abandoned dogs here in the streets and I always think to myself that if I was stinky rich I would adopt all of them.
Here, its so shocking, you see so many young girls pregnant in the streets and they sell cheap "Made in China" stuff and are, in general homeless because their parents kicked them out and that the Bfriend disappeared.Nice.
And right now, I want a durum.I remember the night before I left, I ate like a fat kid.I went to all the restaurants I used to enjoy going and ended with a durum in the Pita Street.
And now, my stomach is burning, burning.
This is how it ends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Irish said...

and what and end it is!

4:42 PM  
Blogger pocketsdumbfat said...

lifted from the doors/apocalypse now..

there is a poem by Apollinaire which begins.. 'a la fin tu es las de ce monde ancien'

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home