Saturday, November 05, 2005

Christian Brothers


Sometimes, Im homesick.I miss all the good moments.
All the moments I had with friends, the familiar bars I would go to all the times.Places that I would consider to be mine.Not getting lost somewhere.Hearing people speak french.
And I miss dinners, family dinners.Dinners that would last hours and hours, where everyone would be laughing,fighting, trying to speak louder, invent dirty, twisted stories.Dinners that I would leave with my abs in pain, for laughing so much.Now its a brokken home and we all feel that way.
I always associate eating homemade sushis with funny, happy moments, where my sister, Dimitri, my brother and me would make them.Off course my brother and me would only be there to eat them and before the dinner we d already have eaten everything.
Like, sometimes we dont understand how come our parents never abandonned us, cuz we re the worse kids, mean, ugly sometimes, twisted and hyperactive.
This is a story, I have many like that.
Once my brother peed in a bottle of coke that was half full to make a joke to Dimitri.A couple of days later, he drank many long sips before realising that it had a weird taste, before realising what he had been drinking.Off course we all thought it was hilarious.But because in my family revenge is also funny.Dimitri decided to do something too.
During some holiday, the neighbours that live opposite us, asked us if we could take the dog for a walk each day and bring him food while they were away.And so my mum asked my brother to do it.Dimitri dressed like a perv, wearing a big large coat, white trainers and tights on his head.He was hiding in a bush, while my brother was in the neighbours house, he was takking so long and the dog was crying, we had no clue what he was doing ( in fact he was eating the dog's food thats why the dog was frustrated).Anyway he finally got out, and Dimitri grabbed him, my brother first looked at his feet then went upward, saw the tights on his face, started screaming and run to the house.He got in, fell on the floor and couldnt breath anymore, everyone was laughing so much.
When I was very young, we ruined all the neighbours garden.In the summer we d play hide n seek and destroy all the plants and flowers, and we d play until very late at night in our pyjamas.
When I was a kid, we d play stupid games until 6 am and then remember that we had to go to school, these were my first white nights, yeah.
We did many other mean stuff, and we ve always had the most twisted nicknames, and they all have a story behind it off course.

7 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

funny

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its even funnier when ya know the people involved in the stories!!! It really was one of the most colourful households I have ever had the pleasure to dine with!!! They should have, and indeed still could make a sitcom about them, I know its been done before but this would be based on real events so it would be even funnier!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Pei said...

mischief and mayhem.
The perfect combination

4:51 PM  
Blogger Dave Irish said...

that's one of the most dynamic sunset shots i've ever seen. it's really strong. nice work!

7:20 PM  
Blogger dbuc said...

effineh on the sunset photos. I've been missing home a lot lately, too, and threw in some videos I'd taped last year of parties, etc. and damn, that was hot. then I regretted not using my video camera more, and vowed to do so...maybe. it was just nice to see people moving, their faces moving, relating with one another...it's something photos can't give you. Are you in Chile for a while, then?

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your stories are awesome i really like the sky in that pic, it's the same here sometimes

7:00 AM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

Im in Chile for a while, I ve moved here to study in university.And yeah I am sometimes kinda homesick.Its not always easy easy.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home