Monday, November 28, 2005

I Want a Mafia Family




Yesterday was my grandmother's 8o th birthday.And the whole family came out of every single place from Chile.Incredible.And then you have to find something in common with all these people, when really, the only thing that connects you to them, is genes.
Im not used to that.Im so not used to big family reunions like that, since my family lived in Belgium, some others in Italy, some others a little bit everywhere in the US and the rest spread out in Chile.I would meet some of them, maximum one a year and thtas about it.
And it is just soooo boooooring.I was thinking that it is just so useless.At least, we should do something useful such as a big mafia.....full of seventy years old people.yeah, my family is full of old people.
Right in front of me, was sitting this oncle, and it was hard not to laugh since he looked like Happy, the dwarf from Snow White, he had the same big nose and stupid smile on his face.my brother and I started making up stories about him.
Hum, maybe I should stop criticizing and say that they are all nice people.And that i ate like a happy fat kid.

7 Comments:

Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

I like those tracer pictures a lot.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Pei said...

wow i dunno if i'm stoned or what but that second last picture looks like doves to me flying away

4:45 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

i think it is interesting how the things about my family that get on my nerves are really things about me that i don't like.

6:16 PM  
Blogger dbuc said...

haha, i've often felt the same way...we had a birthday party here last night, and though they are not my family, but my adopted family, so to speak, dammit, crowds get on my nerves after a while. what are the pictures of, anyway?

6:50 AM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

these pictures are of some lights in the dark :)
yeah I know family reunions, I always feel so awkward, i never know what to say and I know that they re observing all of my movements.....or maybe I am just paranoid!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

I don't like big family reuinions either cause i don't have anything in common with the rest of my family, not even genes cause i'm adopted. It's always just awkward when we all get together.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Mr. John Steed said...

I really like those pics too.

Cheerio.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home