Thursday, November 24, 2005

Cuando Me gano La Polla!



There was no internet in Vina because its been raining quite a lot, recently.
I remember complaining about the fact that it never rains here, how I miss rain cuz Im only happy when it rains and because it simply reminds me of Belgium and its crappy crap weather.Anyway, that night I woke up hearing a familiar sound, and after that it didnt stop raining.It rained loads.When crossing a street, you really had the impression it was a river.And people were talking about a catastrophe and were back wearing winter coats, when really, it wasn freezing.And I had the impression I was back in Brussels!
Prison Break is really good.And I dont miss any single episode.

7 Comments:

Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

let it rain.

washes the soul clean

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We got snow last night. Yay!
But even better -- it'll be gone by the weekend.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

ahah!you re lucky ;)

12:56 PM  
Blogger jupiter woman said...

I know my chicken
You got to know your chicken

Don't ask me why ...your blog inspired me to say it!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

how original.

4:37 PM  
Blogger dbuc said...

yeah, it was the same here the other day...it started to rain, and 10 minutes later, all the old ladies were wearing their winter best again, and miraculously everone got an umbrella. i prefer to just duck from door to door, cause umbrellas are awkward.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

streets sound like rivers in thunder bay too, sometimes

it's cool eh

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home