Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Nobody Likes You.Get Used To It.







And last night, I went to see this chilean movie, that will probably only be released here.Anyway, it was the story of a guy that studies music here in Chile, and then decides to go to NY and stays there 15 years.When he comes back, he expects to find everything unchanged, but in fact. all his friends have grown up, and dont share the same ideals they used to and some of them are even stinky rich and blabla.And he doesnt know how to adapt to all these changes, because he is still the same, people are just too diferent.And I know that its probably the same thing that will happen to me.In 5 years time, after I graduate from uni, I will go back to Brussels, expecting to find the same people I left and in fact everything will have changed.
But I guess its kinda ok cuz Im already used to this idea.
I should be doing some work, cuz my exams are starting some time soon, and at first when I read the instructions, I though that I had to attend the exams in a bathing suit, which would have been original, but its only for the people that are gona study art.
Peru might attack Chile, I hope that I am not that lucky and that nada happens in the end, since Chile has no allies in South Emerica.



6 Comments:

Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

Sounds like an interesting movie.

7:23 PM  
Blogger dbuc said...

i would like to see that movie..maybe it will be release here....can you fill me more on the peru chile situation...cuidate!

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i would watch that movie

it's weird how everything changes but i like that i can see a small place in chile from your blog, or i wouldn't even know how it changes

if canada were in south america we could be allies

3:05 AM  
Blogger dbuc said...

i really like your pictures...do you have flickr or something?

4:55 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

Same thing happens to me when I meet up with old friends, it sucks because it makes me feel like I dwell too much on the past.

Good luck with your exams, and pray for a non-attack. :(

5:27 AM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

:) the movie was called Se Arrienda, its a chilean movie that was released only now here, eventually it might get released in other SA countries.
And no, I dont have a flickr account :)
thank you all!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home