Sunday, November 27, 2005

My Nose!


So this weekend I got sunburnt on my back and my nose, then I burnt my skin, taking a waaaaay too hot shower and today Im still sick because of last night.
And by accident I found a spray on a table and I though it was my brother's medication and then I decided that I wanted to smell it, fortunately nothing went into my eyes, but then they started burning and it was hurting so much.
In fact it didnt belonged to my brother, its one of these sprays that you use when you get attacked or something.This is why it was hurting like hell.Anyway, at least now I know that those things work......
After some deep thinking I got to the conclusion that I bring LUCK, Im a real SHAMROCK.


9 Comments:

Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

beautiful, both the photos and yourself.

painful, the story of the burns!

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gawd, you maced yourself!
Well, not many people can say that, so at least it's a good story.
Well done!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Since you maced yourself I am linking you.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha! ML, that's a classic - THAT's what we're missing here in brx. people macing themselves.
we all miss you very much :)

5:13 AM  
Blogger pocketsdumbfat said...

were you trying to 'shave your face with some mace in the dark'?

7:44 AM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

yeah something like that.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Dave Irish said...

intense!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot

12:25 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

at least you have cute nostrils.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home