Saturday, December 10, 2005

Fat Pig!

I graduated more or less a year ago.
What have I done?
I did a lot of things, crashed into many walls.Realized that I didnt knew what the word "working" meant.Had loads of fun, got a HUGE beer belly.
The fifth teacher was my math teacher.I think he liked me even if I didnt go very often to his lesson, pretended to go to toilet then "escaped" to never come back.I think that during my last year of school I went to two tests, one that I knew I would do well and another where I cheated and got caught.But because Im nice, he decided to "forget" about it.How nice.
Now, I have to become serious, if I do get accepted ( which I hope I will), I'll be a bit older, and I guess a bit wiser.

"-Dirk?
-Yes, Victor?
-I had sex with many men but I slept with you."

Instead of learning stupid cheezy quotes from gay movies and pretend to be an evil dwarf ( I can do that very well), I should start being serious.Everyone is supa' stressed so should I.Oh yeah.

10 Comments:

Blogger dbuc said...

i don't know where I've been!...as I said before, beer bellies are nice. so, what's your story, anyway? where did you graduate? belgium? did you ever live in the states? take care and have a good sat. night. chau

6:00 PM  
Blogger Apocrypha said...

Yes, I am intrigued as well...

10:08 AM  
Blogger Mr. John Steed said...

The outfits in the second picture are soooo cool.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

ºi graduated in ºbelgium in ´04, ºi ve never lived in the ºsates but since I was a baby ºi ve been there quite often.

4:44 AM  
Blogger dbuc said...

and, what is your first language? how many do you speak?

11:00 AM  
Blogger JaG said...

I love that quote.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Mr. John Steed said...

Camón, you have to post something new. Don't be such a vaga girl.

6:48 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

yeah, where'd ya go?

7:37 AM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

I speak french, spanish and english and I used to speak italian when i was a baby kid.
Sorry for being such a vaga girl :)

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Sales uk ultram New york mortgage company Diazepam leathal Www vicodin com withdrawal sauna cpus Allergies cow milk http://www.ite-circuit-breaker.info

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home