Tuesday, December 06, 2005

yehaaaaa

I is You and You is I.
I should be stressed and freaking out since my exams are starting next week, but no, I dont.
I like complaining about everything.So I could possibly start complaining about the fact that most fucktards are stressed and that I am not.
I watched Prison Break last night. Each monday night from 9 pm onward Im sticked to the tv, it is just the bestest show ever.There's this guy that is just so hot, and the doctor fancies him and it kinda pisses me off since SHE HAS NO CHANCES with him.Yeah.
Today is St Nicholas and all the happy, fat kids get presents and even if I've lived in Belgium for 19 years, I never got anything, not because I was a mean kid ( I was adorable, Im sure), just because my mother would say that we werent Belgian.I never celebrated Easter cuz my mum said we were fat and didnt deserve chocolate for that reason.I never celebrated el dia del nino, because my mum said that as we werent living in Chile, it thus meant nothing.
But thats ok, you know.Cuz it was christmas everyday for us.

8 Comments:

Blogger dbuc said...

dammit, your mom. nothing like letting kids be kids. i'll send you something for dia del niño. take care!! i read yesterday, but didn't post. I wish i would have had the chance to talk to my first girlfriends, just to see how they are now...like serious ones, from high school and onward...i don't really keep in touch or anything, and i kind of regret that.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I want to go to Belgium. It's mostly because I love beer so much.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Mr. John Steed said...

Feliz día del niño, we all deserve that instead of where we're leaving. Tell your mom.

That tv show is cool, but I'd rather The O.C., it's so domn stupid that I can't help lovin' it.

Cheers.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the positive attitude we should all be inspired by! Well said ML.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wise

2:53 AM  
Blogger Pei said...

i love belgium chocolate

4:01 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

Chocolate is yummy, I miss it.
I once watched the OC, and I fell asleep.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Denin and paint handbag 6 bmw convertible series http://www.botox-use.info/Capture-security-software-video.html car monitor install Furuno 7000f plotter Hair blow dryer manufacturer Too many interior designers Maximum plus alkaline batteries http://www.bluecrossblueshieldmedicalinsurance.info lcd remote car starters Acuvue 2 enhancers contactshtml Vodoo video card

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home