Monday, December 05, 2005

Im Sick Of You So I Take A Day Off.

Yesterday, I woke up too early because my room was as warm as an oven and I felt like a turkey.Anyway, since I was just a little bit hungovered, I decided that it would be a "no studying today" since my exams are only starting in exactly 10 days.For the first time in more or less a month, I decided to go on msn and I started talking to my very first boyfriend.I went out with him during two years when I was 14.We even got engaged, he gave me a ring and blabla.Tho I only found out I had been engaged after we broke up, I hadnt realized what it all meant.Anyway, yesterday was the second time I was talking to him.After we broke up he didnt talk to me until this summer, and I only saw him once.
It was nice talking to him, since he knows me so well.And I also asked him how come after going out with me he never ever dated any other girl.For a long time I had felt guilty about that, thinking that it was all my fault or that maybe because of me he had decided to become gay.But in fact, he told me it was because he was very shy.
I never though he was shy.
Anyway, now that I think back, it was my best friend at that time that told him I liked him and she arranged everything.
So yeah, just because he's shy, he doesnt have someone, thats stupid.Immediately I started thinking about what I could do when I go back to Brussels.
I've always liked my friends to have an amazing love life, and if I can help, even better.

Today, my one minute hate goes to people that love horses.They're all mentally retarded or sexually frustrated.Seriously, if you start thinking, all the people you got to know in your life that liked horses were completely retarded.

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

yeah I don't get people that are really into horses either.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're right

1:27 PM  
Blogger Mr. John Steed said...

I'm sorry, I don't agree with you this time and all these horses' stuff... Anyway I still thinkn you're really cool.

Luv ya.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats pretty funny. Horse people really are freaks. (except for my cousin)

4:45 AM  
Blogger Ophelia Mourne said...

man oh man, horse lovers always tripped me out. Or people with lots of cat figurines in their home... *shudders*

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home