Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

I was a fat ass and pretty much had no time to write anything for the past few weeks because I was in Santiago, busy partying and passing exams.We'll see how it goes.I got back yesterday and was sooooo tired that I didnt even go out and went to bed straight away and I had the worse night ever.I am just so stressed, what if I failed everything, EVERYTHING, and that they dont take me in any of the unies, I can still go back and study in Europe but I want to stay here! Also, as stupid as it may sound, I really do get on well with my brother and I just dont want to change continent.
When I went to pass my exams, I saw everyone with their parents and really thought that they looked retarded, and that it would never ever have crossed my mind to come with my mum to pass an exam.....God!Anyway, after the exam I stayed and started talking with all the kids, in fact, they were all 15, 16..... And had jumped classes while they were in school, the sort of annoying little nerds that you deeply wish that they are gona fail in the most ridiculous way, or maybe I am just mean, yeah it must be that.
I felt like such a grandma, and also as arrogant as it may sound, sort of superior.Because starting uni when you're 15, 16 is probably the most ridiulous thing ever, your personality isnt fully developped, and you dont really know what you want.
My mum wants my borther to join the communist youth here in Vina ( a region where people tend to vote for right wing candidates) and support Bachelet, as there's gona be a second turn on january the 15 th.I think she really wants him to get persecuted or something.
Anyway, today Im so not in the mood for celebrating Christmas.Its just such a mess.
I think Im starting to see how stupid this celebration is.First time I didnt ask for presents.each year, I used to make a list with all the presents I wanted and would make stupid retarded drawings and blabla.
Anyway, I ll post pictures later tonight of our tree and all the blabla.

9 Comments:

Blogger JaG said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you aced all your exams and kicked major scholastic ass!
Merry Christmas!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Ophelia Mourne said...

Happy Bla-Bla Days. I sympothize my dear.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Apocrypha said...

I'm not much one for the holidays either. Take care of yourself!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

I didn't ask for presents either... aw, cheer up you sounds so grumpy, I'd give you a hug but I'm stuck all the way up here in cold country, so I hope an e-hug will do. HUG!

10:08 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

i always felt like i was going to fail everything too!

merry christmas, anyways.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Mr. John Steed said...

Mary Cris +

Cheers, babe.

5:11 PM  
Blogger blindside the goldfish said...

i agree with wanting the nerdy super brain kids to fail...it's not just you : )

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home