Sunday, December 25, 2005

Its Winter All The Time But Never Christmas

All my christmas pictures are CRAP, we all have huge bukake faces.....


Hum, it doesnt get any better.
Ho Ho Ho Ho Hooooo!




Oh well, I got euros and pesos and I also got loads of other stuff and The Chronicles Of Narnia which I've started reading ( so far it is really good) and a yellow jumper that makes me look like Big Bird from Sesame street in a bad remake of Kill Bill, and I will surely end up giving to someone else.....I dont know yet who will it be yet.
Today, I was walking in the street and I saw a neonazi.There are many of them here in Chile, I dont really get why and dont understand how could they possibly believe that they are superior to the other people, how they are "Better Chileans" when they're just a bunch of fucked up losers.
They can get very violent tho, so I just walked by looking down.And then I felt frustrated because I dont see why I should be scared, maybe next time I ll be more brave.
I was also making fun of the cops walking in front of us, in French of course, but I think they figured out I was making fun of them and wouldnt stop turning back and looking at us with evil eyes!Anyway, it wasn really my fault.Here cops have horrible trousers that show way too much of their ass and was trying to figure out if they were wearing underwears or if the guys had tights and nothing else.Oh well.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, your police have revealing pants! That is a recipe for disaster right there.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Ophelia Mourne said...

They prolly all go commando ;o)

4:25 PM  
Blogger dbuc said...

feliz navidad y año nuevo. espero que tengas mucho suerte. it's nice to have you posting again...cuidate,

9:03 PM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

Thanxs DBuc :)

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. plans for jeep cj2 modafinil therapeutic use Non profit consolidate credit cards jeep coil connector El paso free dial up isp software Barcode scanner usb upskirt blond cunt fan shroud jeep data+disaster+raid+recovery Big fat nude girls hardcore teen erotica 2000 gmc yukon xl transfer case fluid

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home