Monday, December 26, 2005

Spicy Chile

Today was the best of the best day and the worse as well.
I passed an exam last thursday, it was about general knowledge and I also had to write an esssay about why I wanted to study journalism, what would be my contribution to it.We were many students applying that day, and they were gona chose out of all of us, some to pass an interview and see who would be chosen and who wouldnt.Anyway, I thought I had failed and today was the interview and I didnt go and in fact I had been selected to pass this interview, in fact 8 of us.Anyway, I didnt go because I didnt knew.Hopefully, I phoned the uni this morning and explained my situation and I have my interview tomorrow. I've been preparing it this afternoon.There are only five vaccants and there are 8 of us.I hope they take me.
I also got the results from the Universidad de Chile, and they took me!
So Im definitely staying here in Chile!Im so happy about it.
I've already started looking for some places to live in Santiago.
I hope my interview goes well tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger Apocrypha said...

GOOD WORK!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!
And best wishes for a successful kick-ass interview!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I think you can do a good job of it. good luck!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

congrats on your accomplishments!!!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

you rock!!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Craft master sofas A-affordable insurance Merchants tire stores classic mustang convertible

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home